A Strong History
In 1925 the City of Benson opened the Benson Golf Club. The original 9-hole course was expanded in 1979 as an 18 hole course. The original clubhouse was enlarged in 1971 to accommodate weddings, class reunions, business meetings and dances. Over the years, the clubhouse and the course have changed, but the original intent has remained the same -- bringing together family and friends to enjoy the game of golf, the beautiful outdoors and each other's company.